> [JDK-8287137](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8287137) added a bunch
> of tests into problemlist. Those lists basically exclude every test that runs
> with --enable-preview.
> [JDK-8287437](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8287437) makes it
> better: it only disables Loom parts, even with --enable-preview. This allows
> testing x86_32 on other preview features and avoids accidental bug slippage
> in non-Loom code paths. We can and should shrink the problem lists now.
>
> Additional testing:
>  - [x] Removed tests with Linux x86_32 fastdebug; mostly pass, some non-Loom
> failures
>  - [x] Linux x86_32 fastdebug `tier1`
>  - [x] GHA run

Aleksey Shipilev has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional
commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8287520-loom-x86-32-shrink
 - Keep GetEventWriter on problemlist
 - Fix

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/8946/files/7c90ead6..a3c3db2b

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8946&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8946&range=00-01

  Stats: 38619 lines in 252 files changed: 17091 ins; 16971 del; 4557 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/8946/head:pull/8946