On Tue, 31 May 2022 20:32:13 GMT, Joe Darcy <da...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Time to start getting ready for JDK 20...
>
> Joe Darcy has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
> or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in
> by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 36 additional commits since
> the last revision:
>
>  - Update deprecated options test.
>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8284858
>  - Respond to review feedback.
>  - Update symbol information for JDK 19 b24.
>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8284858
>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8284858
>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8284858
>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8284858
>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8284858
>  - Update symbol information for JDK 19 b23.
>  - ... and 26 more:
> https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/compare/44ff5c88...eedd36bd

langtools files look OK, although I did skim through the auto-generated new
data/symbols files.

There are possibilities in the langtools file to simplify naming and default
initialization of member fields in various places, in a separate PR, separate
from these changes.

Marked as reviewed by jjg (Reviewer).