On Mon, 20 May 2024 18:47:35 GMT, Phil Race <p...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Have you looked into / thought about how this will work for jpackaged apps ?
> I suspect that both the existing FFM usage and this will be options the
> application packager will need to supply when building the jpackaged app -
> the end user cannot pass in command line VM options. Seems there should be
> some testing of this as some kind of native access could be a common case for
> jpackaged apps.

I don't see any tests in test/jdk/tools/jpackage that creates an application
that uses JNI code. Seems like a good idea to add this via another PR and it
specify --java-options so that the application launcher enables native access.
It could test jpackage using jlink too.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19213#issuecomment-2121927727