Hello,
I wish to keep my jobcache files after the run. I'm using a program which can't read from STDIN (i'm hadoop streaming) so i've written a python wrapper to create a file and pass the file to the program. However, though the python file runs (and maybe the program) i'm not getting the desired results.
Nothing fails, and even though I've kept keep.failed.tasks=true
(-jobconf mapred.reduce.tasks=0 -jobconf keep.failed.tasks.files=1 in the streaming command line) nothing is preserved i.e the jobcache folders(no attempt_200810091420_0004_m_000003_3*** folders) are deletecd from the task nodes.

How can I keep them, even when nothing fails?
Regards
Saptarshi

Saptarshi Guha | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.stat.purdue.edu/~sguha