A reduce stall at 0% implies that the map tasks are not outputting any
records via the output collector.
You need to go look at the task tracker and the task logs on all of your
slave machines, to see if anything that seems odd appears in the logs.
On the tasktracker web interface detail screen for your job,
Are all of the map tasks finished
Are any of the map tasks started
Are there any Tasktracker nodes to service your job