Is there a way to tell Hadoop to not run Map and Reduce concurrently?  I'm
running into a problem where I set the jvm to Xmx768 and it seems like 2
mappers and 2 reducers are running on each machine that only has 1.7GB of
ram, so it complains of not being able to allocate memory...(which makes
sense since 4x768mb > 1.7GB).  So, if it would just finish the Map and then
start on Reduce, then there would be 2 jvm's running on one machine at any
given time and thus possibly avoid this out of memory error.