Is there some area of the codebase that deals with aggregating counters that I should be looking at?
-Bryan

On Mar 17, 2009, at 10:20 PM, Owen O'Malley wrote:

On Mar 17, 2009, at 7:44 PM, Bryan Duxbury wrote:

There is no compression in the mix for us, so that's not the culprit.

I'd be sort of willing to believe that spilling and sorting play a role in this, but, wow, over 10x read and write? That seems like a big problem.

It happened recently to me too. It was off by 6x. The strange thing was that the individual tasks looked right. It was just the aggregate that was wrong.

-- Owen