Hi Krishna,
 pig-u...@hadoop.apache.org is the right mailing list for pig questions.

I assume your jar file has an embedded pig script. If your jar file includes
pig.jar you don't need to specify pig.jar . Assuming that the class called
YourClass has the main function. The cmd would look like -

java -cp YourJar.jar:$HADOOPSITEPATH YourClass

See the example in -
http://hadoop.apache.org/pig/docs/r0.2.0/quickstart.html
-Thejas