a) Hope this is the right place!
b) I assume everyone is very busy so I would never assume a reaction with one
to two weeks, but - how long is "normal" before asking for a TTT, or something.

As an aside - I see that when it takes too long (call it unlucky) something
that worked is suddenly "in conflict". More specific, was submitted against
'master' before the 3.7 tag was introduced - and now the master has moved far
enough that CI says it cannot merge aka merge conflicts.

Again, I understand this is life, but I do not want to make unnecessary noise.
If you say, it comes when it comes then I'll just have to wait.

Til tomorrow!

Michael