HW or SW question? Mac or iOS?

Does make me wonder though: on iOS, AURemoteIO is a single last-in-wins device,
but what about inspecting hardware with AVCaptureDevice and creating multiple
AVCaptureInputs from multiple devices? Would that work? Not that it would help,
if you could only get like the speakerphone mic and whatever’s attached to the
lightning port.

—Chris