Add support of superio sch4304. The Device id is 0x90. The number of
X-BUS
logical device is 11.

I have not get the board to test it. I will have one. But I believe it
is
right, isn't it?

Signed-off-by: Zheng Bao <[email protected]>


Index: src/superio/smsc/smscsuperio/superio.c
===================================================================
--- src/superio/smsc/smscsuperio/superio.c      (revision 4952)
+++ src/superio/smsc/smscsuperio/superio.c      (working copy)
@@ -61,6 +61,7 @@
 #define SCH3112                0x7c
 #define SCH5307                0x81    /* Rebranded LPC47B397(?) */
 #define SCH5027D       0x89
+#define SCH4304                0x90    /* SCH4304 */
 
 /* Register defines */
 #define DEVICE_ID_REG  0x20    /* Device ID register */
@@ -137,6 +138,7 @@
        {SCH3112,  {0, 3, 4,  5, -1,  7, -1,  -1, -1,  -1, -1, -1, 10,
-1, -1}},
        {SCH5307,  {0, 3, 4,  5, -1,  7, -1,  -1,  8,  -1, -1, -1, 10,
-1, -1}},
        {SCH5027D, {0, 3, 4,  5, -1,  7, -1,  -1, -1,  -1, -1, -1, 10,
-1, 11}},
+       {SCH4304,  {0, 3, 4,  5, -1,  7, -1,  11, -1,  -1, -1, -1, 10,
-1, -1}},
 };
 
 /**

Attachment: superio_smsc_sch4304.patch
Description: superio_smsc_sch4304.patch

-- 
coreboot mailing list: [email protected]
http://www.coreboot.org/mailman/listinfo/coreboot

Reply via email to