Hello,

I want to display the current date and time inside functions like
add_mainboard_resources, suspend_resume or to find the elapsed time between the
end of coreboot and the end of the payload for example.

I search how to get the current time from protected mode in coreboot. Since
there is no library, I think the only way is to call real mode int 1ah from
protected mode, but I can't find any example. Is it the only way ?

If someone can help me or gives me the source to implement this feature.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bonne année ! Adressez gratuitement vos voeux avec Voila.fr sur
http://carte-de-voeux.voila.fr