On 03/21/2014 12:39 AM, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
* ron minnich <rminn...@gmail.com> [140320 22:37]:
I like this, I just wish we could remove more boards :-)

I was surprised that the number of boards still using ROMCC for romstage
was so low. We could also remove the revF and Fam10 boards because the
use non-standardized cache as ram implementation.

Are any boards in particular making progress hard?

Stefan

I never heard of standardized cache-as-ram implementation.

I assume you mean K8 too (pre-F). I think none of these boards never got really _properly_ ported from ROMCC days as they are built by including all source files in romstage.c.

Kyösti