Am 2014-03-25 05:36, schrieb Stefan Reinauer:
Is there any single BSD licensed payload out there? That's using
libpayload? The work around of stuffing drivers into depthcharge is
really, really unfortunate because it causes unnecessary duplication
I think I (and you) ported some libpayload code into corebootPkg. Maybe we need to split things up a bit?

"coreboot support code" (ie coreboot tables, cbfs and the like) should probably remain as flexible as possible.
flash writing may well be GPL. (and ideally comes from libflashrom)

Patrick