Hi Damany,

On 03/08/2016 12:00 PM, Damany Reid wrote:
Good Day, My name is Damany and I’m new to the area of open source software
contributing. I learnt of the opportunities afforded through Google Summer of
Code and I’m just wondering if I’m qualified enough to participate in your
project. Im first year in university learning c which i would have completed it
by the end of this semester, before summer.

Thanks in advance,
Damany

Please feel free to look around, see if you like the project, and could imagine contributing to one of our GSoC projects:
https://www.coreboot.org/GSoC

You will find the requirements and sub projects there. Of course you can also suggest your own project.

Stefan