Just listing SHA hashes of the recommended ROMs for a given Chromebook
would be an improvement.

The hash is sufficient to verify a build / download. But it has to come
from Coreboot.

Actually, this would be a nice project for someone from Google.

I can only volunteer testing a build on my Acer C710 (which is probably the
only Chromebook with upgradeable RAM and disk).

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Matt DeVillier <matt.devill...@gmail.com>