Hi,

On 05/19/2017 08:17 AM, Peter Stuge wrote:

I think a more workable and sustainable solution is to enable more
people to grant write access. Another project uses an IRC bot for
this task, so that a group of trusted users on the IRC channel(s)
can grant write access immediately. It works really well. However,
it requires some programming to implement. Please volunteer to work
on creating this solution if you can. I guess that it's about a week
of R&D.

Just put wiki contents on git, and make updates go through gerrit? I know at least one opensource project which does that and it seems to work.

Andrey