Hi,

I've upgraded my coreboot to tag 4.7. As a payload I use SeaBIOS. I want to use
the new feature of serial communication from SeaBIOS. The issue I have is that
there's only serial output (meaning I can see the SeaBIOS menu on serial), but
pressing any key on keyboard via serial doesn't do anything - I can only
control SeaBIOS via keyboard plugged directly to the board, not via serial.

Does anyone have the same issue? I use AsRock E350M1 board. I didn't create a
custum SeaBIOS config, I just use the default one.

--