On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:45 PM Thierry Laurion <thierry.laur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I agree. This is wrong.
> Kgpe-d16 and alike are the last resorts for x86 blob free hardware.
>
> This NEEDS to be kept maintained and upstreamed.

I like the board too. I have one. I have no time to keep it going. I have
not even turned it on in months.

Now that I think about it, my board has an EM100. I can try to automate the
mess if I can remember where the directions are. I also need to work out
remote reset :-) -- any hints on what to buy to make that go?

Realistically, though, if you want blob free, I think you need power9 or
riscv. I've written x86 off for blob free. I'm sad about that, given where
we were in 2000 and where we are today, but there's not much to be done for
it. AMD and Intel just don't see this as a priority :-(

ron