Dear all,

Now with Coreboot version 4.9, is it still recommended to manually update AMD microcodes for Lenovo G505s as described here? Or is Coreboot 4.9 up-to-date for using a G505s as a Qubes station?
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Lenovo_G505S_hacking#AMD_microcode_updates

How do you handle the AMD GPU AtomBIOS blobs?
https://github.com/g505s-opensource-researcher/g505s-atombios#corebootrom-operations may be very clear to experts, but I don't get it. It reads "use one of these commands:"
1) Adding VGABIOS to coreboot.rom
2) Removing VGABIOS from coreboot.rom
3) Printing coreboot.rom memory map

Which one should I use? Probably No.1. But there are 2 files for my G505S with discrete HD-8570M (pci1002,990b.rom and pci1002,6663.rom). Which one should I add? Both, separated by space? Then the command would look like that? ./util/cbfstool/cbfstool ~/coreboot.rom add -f ~/pci1002,990b.rom pci1002,6663.rom -n pci****,****.rom -t optionrom
That looks odd. Doesn't it?

What about TPM? Qubes recommends TPM in their system requirements since it is required for 'Anti Evil Maid'. But Coreboot configuration (make nconfig) does not allow to activate TPM. Am I doing something wrong or is TPM just really not an option?

Best regards and thank you!
Anac