The fastboot functionality mentioned there is most likely part of the
depthcharge payload[0], which is based on the USB device mode drivers
in libpayload[1].
fastboot in coreboot would mix up the responsibilities (coreboot:
initialize hardware, payload: provide boot policy).

Patrick

[0]
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/platform/depthcharge/+/refs/heads/master/src/fastboot/
[1]
https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/coreboot.git/tree/payloads/libpayload/drivers/udc

Am Do., 14. März 2019 um 06:39 Uhr schrieb <sriram.d...@samsung.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I am very newbie to core-boot and want to have my coreboot depict the
> fastboot functionality.
> Currently I am making the uboot load udc and fastboot function, to start the
> fastboot, without any involvement of coreboot.
> I want the udc and fastboot porting to coreboot.
>
> I see some commit messages like "TEST=Compiles successfully. fastboot devices
> shows serial number for shark". Here, I understand that the udc driver is UP
> in coreboot and the fastboot command is invoked from host. But I am not sure
> how the command reaches to the udc drivers and then how it gives the data to
> the fastboot function.
>
> AFAIU,  fastboot is started at uboot with a cmd to uboot prompt. I am not
> sure how it will starts/ integrated/ works with coreboot. Is there any
> standard way?
>
> Any light on this would be a great help.

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado