Thank you, Nekoboi. If I understand it correctly: you haven't changed
anything at coreboot or its' configuration, but your IOMMU suddenly started
to work? ;-) (unknown what got it working?) Also, please could you make
almost the same coreboot build, with the only difference is these
microcodes installed by the unofficial patch:
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Lenovo_G505S_hacking#AMD_microcode_updates
, and then try it again with the same Linux to see if it's still working.
With this patch applied, the microcode level should be 0x0600111f (...1f
instead of ...0f) to confirm the successful installation.