On 6/24/19 10:17 PM, ron minnich wrote:
On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 7:20 AM Hubert Ruch <r...@runbox.com> wrote:
Thanks for the info. Didn't know that. Now, one has to wonder how many skilled
developers actually do read and understand their code. IIRC Leah Rowe paid
someone $90.000 for adding some code to LibreBoot. I'm mentioning this because
it leads to the assumption that boot coding must be a pretty difficult task.
Speculation preceded by IIRC is not helpful. Lots of people read this
list and you can now expect to see your IIRC bounce around the world
as fact, and we have no idea if it's true or not.
Here's the source. Leah Rove writes that she "paid 90,000 USD to Raptor Engineering to port the ASUS KGPE-D16 and KCMA-D8 to Libreboot".
https://libreboot.org/news/leah-fundraiser.html