There were limited information regarding memory compatibility with KCMA-D8.

On the other hand, there were more information for KGPE-D16 regarding memory
compatibility, and it seems the good RDIMM sticks for that board are mostly
from either Micron or Kingston. There are few entries about Samsung and Hynix
ones (like the ones I currently have, which don't work with coreboot).

Have anyone tested this board with latest coreboot and with either Micron or
Kingston RDIMM sticks? I'm yet to rule out the possibility that Samsung or
Hynix ones are generally not as compatible with coreboot as with Micron or
Kingston ones.