Hi everybody,

I'm _really_ late with the 4.10 release and I'm sorry. Too much other
things intervened and then there were a few issues on a couple of targets
that were close to being fixed.

While we don't provide any guarantees for our releases, they're still a
good opportunity to try to wrap things up. I tested the commit in question
on all QEmu targets and on Getac/P470, and it's looking reasonable.

So in the light of getting things out, I prepared the release notes and
pushed them to https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/34469. Please
take a look and comment if there's anything missing.

I plan to put up the release on Monday evening European time (Monday morning
in the US, early Tuesday in Asia).

Thanks,
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg