For anyone who doesn't understand what Patrick is referring to, any
comments made in for a file need to be marked as resolved before the
patches can be submitted now.  Top level comments made with the
"Reply" button and saying something nice, do not need to be resolved

To see what comments need to be marked as resolved in gerrit, click on
the "base" or "Revision X" buttons on the files line.
This shows you which patch sets have comments and which commits have
comments not marked as resolved.
If you select that patch set, you can then see which files have
unresolved comments.

Replying with the "Done" or "ACK!" buttons automatically marks it as
resolved.  If you use the the "Reply" or "Quote" buttons, the resolved
box is left unchecked, and you need to check it manually to mark the
comment thread as completed.

Martin