On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 00:58:43 +0200
Kinky Nekoboi <kinky_neko...@nekoboi.moe> wrote:
> I finally have found the problem:
>
> This BUG appears when you only have memory in the Orange Slots
>
> yikes this boathert me for such a long time
>
> any idea how i could debug this further ?
>
> Am 18.09.19 um 14:22 schrieb Kinky Nekoboi:
> >
> > Highly appreciating that afford.
> >
> > Would like to mention Problems with Current Linux kernel with this
> > Board.
> >
> > ( The SLUB Allocator is causing panics at boot for my builds)
> >
> > Pls see:
> >
> > https://www.mail-archive.com/coreboot@coreboot.org/msg53915.html

Not sure if that helps at all, but I'm getting reports that

CONFIG_SLAB=y
CONFIG_SLAB_MERGE_DEFAULT=y
CONFIG_SLAB_FREELIST_RANDOM=y

instead of

CONFIG_SLUB=y
CONFIG_SLUB_CPU_PARTIAL=y

"fixes" the issues.

> >> Hi all,
> >> we see a lot of attention around KGPE-D16 maintainership problems.
> >> After discussion with Thierry Laurion (Insurgo) at OSFC2019 3mdeb
> >> decided to help in maintaining that platform by organizing crowd
> >> founding campaign or getting founds in other ways (direct
> >> sponsors).
> >>
> >> Since we are based in Poland there is chance that even with small
> >> contribution from community we would be able to cover the costs.
> >>
> >> Ideal plan would be to have structure similar to what we maintain
> >> for PC Engines:
> >> https://pcengines.github.io/
> >> Where we providing signed and reproducible binaries every month and
> >> keep as close to mainline as possible. Of course if development
> >> will be active, then there always would be delta of patches held
> >> in review.
> >>
> >> Unfortunately we don't have hardware. During OSFC 2019 Stefan left
> >> one board, but it was too late (and probably too expensive) for us
> >> to organize any shipment to Poland. We looking to have 2
> >> mainboards one for development and one in our automated regression
> >> testing environment. Of course we will start even with just one.
> >>
> >> If anyone is willing to help in founding, sponsoring hardware or by
> >> code development and testing we would be very grateful.
> >>
> >> Please copy other people and share this post wherever is necessary
> >> to keep this platform alive. Positive feedback will help things
> >> rolling.
> >>
> >> Best Regards,

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Cordialement/Met vriendelijke groet
The Vikings Team
Thomas Umbach

Web: https://www.vikings.net/
Store: https://store.vikings.net/
Phone: +49 69 247 54 91 0
Fax: +49 69 247 50 339

Follow us on Mastodon: https://social.vikings.net/@vikings
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vikingslibre

Vikings GmbH
Sauerackerweg 14, 60529 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Register Court: AG Frankfurt am Main
Register No.: HR B 84497, CEO: Thomas Umbach
Tax Office: Frankfurt am Main, VATIN: DE254094338

GPG key fingerprint: FD5E 2543 EE62 7395 00A6 9FBB F228 7A48 7CA2 3FA5