Good day, I'm researching if it's possible to support a cheaper
FT232BL-based EHCI usbdebug dongle like the already-supported FT232H
-- to make EHCI debugging more accessible to the newcoming
coreboot'ers -- and need the detailed logs (i.e.
CONFIG_DEBUG_CONSOLE_INIT) to figure this out.

However, there's a major obstacle: because of  "Pre-CBMEM
romstage/ramstage console overflowed, log truncated", I couldn't get a
complete EHCI initialization log. Increasing
CONFIG_CONSOLE_CBMEM_BUFFER_SIZE doesn't help, because it is
Pre-CBMEM.

I've already replaced its' dprintk messages with various acronyms
(listed below), which has helped me to get more log, but this is not
enough. Any ideas?

Could not reset EHCI controller.\n = RSTF!
EHCI controller reset successfully.\n = RSTO.
No device found in debug port %d\n = NDVP %d.
EHCI controller halted successfully.\n = HLTS.
EHCI controller is not halted. Reset may fail.\n = HLTF!
EHCI could not be started.\n = SF!
EHCI started.\n = SO.
EHCI done waiting for port.\n = DWT.
No device in EHCI debug port.\n = NDV.
EHCI debug port enabled.\n = DPE.
Could not probe gadget on debug port.\n = CPG.
PORTSC #%d: %08x\n === P%d=%04x.
debug_port: %d\n === dp=%d.
n_ports:    %d\n === np=%d.

Best regards,