We moved the other thread off-list, but the issue was that there's a https
proxy in the way that
terminates SSL connections.

I documented the approach to deal with that in
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/37599

Patrick

Am So., 8. Dez. 2019 um 09:39 Uhr schrieb Mike Banon <mikeb...@gmail.com>:

> My guess is that maybe you've configured this repo incorrectly. After
> logging in to review coreboot org , go to
> https://review.coreboot.org/admin/repos/board-status and copy a HTTP
> command for cloning, like " git clone
> "https://mike...@review.coreboot.org/a/board-status"; && (cd
> "board-status" && mkdir -p .git/hooks && curl -Lo `git rev-parse
> --git-dir`/hooks/commit-msg
> https://mike...@review.coreboot.org/tools/hooks/commit-msg; chmod +x
> `git rev-parse --git-dir`/hooks/commit-msg) " , with mikebdp replaced
> by your username there (but better to copy it from HTTP tab to avoid
> accidental mistakes). Then copy the files you would like to commit to
> this repository, commit and push, and it should only ask your
> password, without a username.
>
> On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 11:37 AM Mike Banon <mikeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > My guess is that maybe you've configured this repo incorrectly. After
> > logging in to review coreboot org , go to
> > https://review.coreboot.org/admin/repos/board-status and copy a HTTP
> > command for cloning, like " git clone
> > "https://mike...@review.coreboot.org/a/board-status"; && (cd
> > "board-status" && mkdir -p .git/hooks && curl -Lo `git rev-parse
> > --git-dir`/hooks/commit-msg
> > https://mike...@review.coreboot.org/tools/hooks/commit-msg; chmod +x
> > `git rev-parse --git-dir`/hooks/commit-msg) " , with mikebdp replaced
> > by your username there (but better to copy it from HTTP tab to avoid
> > accidental mistakes). Then copy the files you would like to commit to
> > this repository, commit and push, and it should only ask your
> > password, without a username.
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 5:17 PM Jorge Fernandez Monteagudo
> > <jorg...@cirsa.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I've generated a new entry in
> util/board_status/board-status/amd/bettong/4.10-6-g12ec481/2019-12-04T13_27_01Z/
> > > but I'm not able to push the changes.
> > >
> > > I'm able to entry in to https://review.coreboot.org/settings/ and I
> can see my HTTP credentials with my github user name
> > > and I've generated a new password pushing the button but then I try to
> do a push and always get:
> > >
> > > $ cd util/board_status/board-status
> > > $ git push
> > > Username for 'https://review.coreboot.org': jorgefm1900
> > > Password for 'https://jorgefm1...@review.coreboot.org':
> > > fatal: Authentication failed for '
> https://review.coreboot.org/board-status.git/'
> > >
> > > Any resource to configure a review.coreboot.org repo user? I've tried
> to change the password through Github creating a
> > > personal access token without luck...
> > >
> > > Thanks!

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado