Solution for your coreboot + discrete GPU problems like

> amdgpu kernel bo map failed [...] error -22
> amdgpu_vram_scratch_init failed [...] error -22
> fatal error in GPU initialization

It turned out that a fix like
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/38215 ( /* Set to 0xD0
instead of 0xE0 to avoid the PCI resource allocation problems. */
InitPost->MemConfig.BottomIo = 0xD0; // at the beginning of
board_BeforeInitPost function at board's OemCustomize.c ) that worked
for HD6670, is not enough for a huge RX590 - which is huge in all
relations, but most importantly the memory ranges!

To get RX590 working with ASUS A88XM-E, I had to decrease a BottomIo
even further - to 0xC0 - and also to reduce the
BLDCFG_UMA_ALLOCATION_SIZE at board's buildOpts.c from 0x2000 (512MB)
to 0x1000 (256MB), - to get this extra "0xD0-0xC0"=0x10000000 room.
And then it worked perfectly, at least with DRI_PRIME=1 ./Supertuxkart
GPU offloading: ultra settings on integrated - 4 or 5 fps, with
offloading - 60 fps. I'm sure this fix will work for your other RX 5**
as well, but don't know if I should be trying to commit it to master,
since it lowers the integrated GPU's shared memory.

RX590 is the most powerful AMD GPU which does not contain a Platform
Security Processor aka PSP (yes, they've started adding this crap to
the GPUs as well, and newer Vega / RX 5*** are all contaminated - see
for yourself at freedesktop drm/amdgpu sources) . That's why it was
really important to get RX590 working. So happy it was possible,
thanks to you all ;-)

Best regards,
Mike Banon