Dear Mogens,

Am 25.01.20 um 08:15 schrieb Mogens Jensen via coreboot:

[…]

Thanks for your help. Both the suggestions you provided made video
output work. I prefer to use the open-source libgfxinit option so I
need one blob less.

My Intense PC is now running latest coreboot, I can use the boot menu
etc. and the things I have tested so far seems to work. Very cool.

These are good news.

Could you please upload the logs to the board status repository [1]? Please make sure `git describe --tags --dirty` shows a clean version, and the commit you use is in the master branch, that means, no local changes, and rebuild `cbmem`. If you disable the serial console, then we’d also get the time-stamps not slowed down by transmitting messages over the slow serial connection.

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/coreboot.git/tree/util/board_status/README