Dear Nico,

Am 28.06.20 um 13:21 schrieb Nico Huber:

On 28.06.20 11:35, Paul Menzel wrote:
The only remarkable difference in the logs is:

     -PCI: 06:00.0 bridge ctrl <- 016b

this seems very suspicious. Bit 3 enables VGA decoding. It shouldn't
matter because it's behind another bridge that hasn't the bit set, but
still, WTF? I have no idea how this could end up being set (unless
hardware is borked and the device wasn't reset properly). Was this on
a cold boot? If yes, something in coreboot went wrong.

I am pretty sure it is, but probably with battery and power cable still connected. When it hung in SeaBIOS, I had to press the power button for around ten seconds, and then I started the system by pressing the power button again. It could also have been after the `LP S4# Assertion Width Violation` though [1].

    LP S4# Assertion Width Violation.
    Reset required.
    full_reset() called!

Kind regards,