Hello Andrey,

On 08.07.20 12:05, avi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does it mean I can not use EDK II a full platform implementation with BIOS
> gui and use in coreboot ?

if you have such a "BIOS gui", you can integrate it with the tianocore
payload for coreboot. However, how to integrate it is more an EDK topic
than a coreboot one. So few people on this mailing list would know some-
thing about it.

Also, I wonder what exactly is it that you call "a full platform imple-
mentation"? If you'd really have everything in EDK II, what would you
need coreboot for? The general idea of coreboot+payload is to have
everything mainboard and chip specific handled by coreboot. And only
use standard hardware interfaces in the payload to load an OS and,
optionally, interact with the user.

Nico