Good day Gottfried,

Maybe I could help you with A88XM-E. After git clone'ing the coreboot
sources, git reset --hard 9a5d6e958f4ff9fd35439bf6c6f37c852725592c -
to revert to a few days earlier (because my csb_patcher.sh script is
slightly outdated at the moment), then make crossgcc-i386 like usual
and apply the csb_patcher.sh script from
https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/33509 - it will install a set
of not-merged-yet changes, some are beneficial for A88XM-E, and
provide a good refined config for A88XM-E. However, if it doesn't
bring satisfactory results, we will need to think together.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 10:41 AM web25322986p1
<gottfried.ku...@fanfara.de> wrote:

> Hi
> For me, Coreboot works on an Asus F2A85-M and A88XM-e. It lacks the CPU and
> MB temperature in LM sensors, there are negative values and the fan control
> does not work. I have not activated Hudson blobs and leave all settings,
> except for the insertion of onboard graphic file and identifier. Which
> settings in Menuconfig are the temperatures pass properly?
> Thanks for good tips
> Gottfried
>
> --

Best regards, Mike Banon