On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 6:25 PM Bensaid, Selma <selma.bens...@intel.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are observing since 3 days instabilities while cherry-picking patches
> from coreboot.org:
>
> git fetch https://review.coreboot.org/coreboot refs/changes/40/52140/3 &&
> git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD

> fatal: protocol error: bad pack header
>
> This is happening on several machines, our automation is also impacted.
> Any change/issue that could explain such behavior?

I think it's on your end, Selma. Perhaps the git repo got corrupted? I just
tried your instructions and the fetch was successful.

The root cause is likely the first error: remote end hung up unexpectedly.
The following might be helpful. Also if there's a way to get more verbose
logging out that might help point in the right direction.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6842687/the-remote-end-hung-up-unexpectedly-while-git-cloning