If  someone wanted to work with one of the approved coreboot contractors or
individual contributor to set up a fundraiser of some sort to raise money to do
things like this, that'd be great.

We've had a requests for things like this in the past, but it's not something
that the coreboot project itself can really do.  We don't want to pit one group
of coreboot developers against another, and the coreboot project also doesn't
deliver binaries or sign contracts for work, so coreboot can't make guarantees
about deliverables.

I'd be happy to help get a fundraiser set up if anyone is interested in doing
the work, but it's going to have to go through an actual fundraising site, and
of course we'd want to have a full written plan before starting anything.

Martin

Nov 25, 2021, 18:03 by k.emery....@internode.on.net: