I spoke with Phcoder (the original author) about this ages ago, and he
recommended not actually playing sound with it, but using it with an audio
cable between the output device and input device.  I assume you'd be able to
use it at a much higher speed that way.

Martin

Dec 7, 2021, 10:37 by nic.c3...@gmail.com: