Right now, when you have a CL that builds fine but fails unit tests,
Jenkins with Verified -1 it with a failure page like this
https://qa.coreboot.org/job/coreboot-gerrit/215770/ , which just says
"Test Result (no failures)". If you know your way around Jenkins you
can click on the "Console Output" link on the left and scroll down to
see the actual unit test errors, but most people who see this for the
first time will probably be very confused and have a hard chance
finding that on their own.

Is there any way we could make that more obvious and display the unit
tests as a real element among the test results (or at least put some
sort of "click Console Output to see errors" message on there)?
Unfortunately I have no idea how anything on that page is configured
or generated -- Patrick or Martin, I hope one of you guys would know
more?