Issue #421 has been updated by Julius Werner.

> I think we might as well implement agile format properly (no fixed-size
> buffers in structures, any number of algorithms) right away.

You are implementing the format properly (the format defines how the TCPA log
is supposed to look in memory, not what kind of APIs the code that writes it
internally need to provide). You are just not implementing all possible ways
for coreboot to fill it out.

I still feel strongly that we shouldn't overcomplicate APIs and increase
maintenance burden by implementing options that nobody has a use case for right
now and likely never will. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YAGNI

Cleanup #421: Change API of functions taking hash as an argument
https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/421#change-1207