Hi there Rafael,

Please tell me, what is a platform for which you are going to build a
coreboot? Seeing that you have downgraded your toolchain's GCC version
to 8.3.0, like I'm suggesting in this manual -
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Lenovo_G505S_hacking - I suspect
that your platform is the "opensource AMD AGESA" one, i.e. Lenovo
G505S (or ASUS A88XM-E or ASUS AM1I-A). If that's really true, then
you don't need the gcc-ada at all, and it is preferable that you
remove a gcc-ada from your OS at all before trying to build a coreboot
8.3.0 toolchain to avoid the possible errors (so that the toolchain
gets built without Ada).

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 2:51 AM Rafael Send <flyingfishfin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to "make crossgcc" for coreboot, but it fails at building GCC
> 8.3.0. As far as I can tell, coreboot uses (this) specific version to make
> sure things work right, but I'm not sure why this is going wrong.
>
> The system gnat version is 10.4.0, but I did read somewhere that the Ada
> version should match the gcc one. Does that mean gnat-8 is required? That's
> not a thing that I can find.
>
> I've attached the suggested build.log file, can anyone suggest how to resolve
> this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Rafael

Best regards, Mike Banon