Issue #449 has been updated by Crazy Fox.

Angel Pons wrote in #note-1:
> Looks like coreboot dies because UBSAN encounters a bug. Please disable UBSAN
> and try again. Note that things like ASAN and UBSAN are meant to be used for
> debugging purposes; for "production" use-cases, it's better to keep these
> options disabled.

You are right - after disabling UBSAN everything is working fine, thanks for
directing me!

Bug #449: ThinkPad T440p fail to start, continous beeping & LED blinking
https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/449#change-1368

* Author: Crazy Fox
* Assignee: Angel Pons
* Category: board support
* Target version: 4.18
* Start date: 2023-01-14
* Affected versions: 4.18
* Affected hardware: haswell
Hi, Team
Being corebooted before and works fine on 4.17.

After flashing 4.18 my t440p wont startup (black screen, constant beeping & LED
blinking). I've tried and retried different nconfigs but result is the same. I
know that it is lack of information, but I need to recover the laptop first to
grab some logs from it.

Log from FT232H's debug is attached, the rest of info (defconfig, flashrom
command etc. will upload soon)

coreboot_t440p_emerg.log (7.85 KB)

--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it,
or are involved in it.