After 34 patches converting all sandybridge boards to Haswell-style
SPD info, I now need to run abuild to see if I missed any, To save
time, space, and possibly wear on my SSD I only want to run abuild on
sandybridge boards (i.e. boards with NORTHBRIDGE_INTEL_SANDYBRIDGE
Kconfig) and, for boards that don't force USE_NATIVE_RAMINIT, run it
with that Kconfig off.

I ran this from my mechanical USB drive:
$ util/abuild/abuild --timeless --skip_unset
NORTHBRIDGE_INTEL_SANDYBRIDGE -R /usr/src/coreboot

And all boards get skipped. It seems right, until I saw these two
known SNB boards getting skipped too, then I stopped the run.

Building board INTEL_DQ67SW (using default config)
Building INTEL_DQ67SW
  Creating config file for INTEL_DQ67SW...
    INTEL_DQ67SW (Skipping CONFIG_NORTHBRIDGE_INTEL_SANDYBRIDGE not set)
  INTEL_DQ67SW config created.
config file: coreboot-builds/INTEL_DQ67SW/config.build has incorrect
config value
INTEL_DQ67SW does not have NORTHBRIDGE_INTEL_SANDYBRIDGE set. Skipping
at user's request.
Building board INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2 (using default config)
Building INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2
  Creating config file for INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2...
    INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2 (Skipping CONFIG_NORTHBRIDGE_INTEL_SANDYBRIDGE not set)
  INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2 config created.
config file: coreboot-builds/INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2/config.build has
incorrect config value
INTEL_EMERALDLAKE2 does not have NORTHBRIDGE_INTEL_SANDYBRIDGE set.
Skipping at user's request.

Is what I did supposed to work?

For the second item about USE_NATIVE_RAMINIT, do I really have to set
a board config for each and every MRC raminit board and turn it off
there?