Issue #508 has been updated by Arthur Heymans.

Yu-Ping Wu wrote:
> Similar to #499, after https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/75012, Dojo
> fails to boot.
> Disabling CONFIG_RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN fixes the problem.
> However I'm not sure how to fix it from MediaTek's PCIe functions or settings
> (for example mtk_pcie_domain_read_resources).

        write32p(table, mmio_res->cpu_addr |
                 PCIE_ATR_SIZE(__fls(mmio_res->size)));

Bug #508: Dojo fails to boot from NVMe with CONFIG_RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN
enabled
https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/508#change-1647

* Author: Yu-Ping Wu
* Assignee: Nico Huber
* Target version: none
* Start date: 2023-08-31
* Affected versions: 4.21
Similar to #499, after https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/75012, Dojo
fails to boot.
Disabling CONFIG_RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN fixes the problem.
However I'm not sure how to fix it from MediaTek's PCIe functions or settings
(for example mtk_pcie_domain_read_resources).

ap-bad.log (32.8 KB)

--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it,
or are involved in it.