I could see from the CoreOS Website that the Tectonic Enterprise version is
limited to 10 nodes per user. What is this user in this scenario? Is this
user an organization? For example., in an enterprise there may by 100's of
projects and what one project has as tools might not be visible to the
other project. So my question is if I as a project use the free enterprise
edition and limit myself to 10 nodes, can another team within the same
organization register as a different user and use another 10 node free
lincense? Can anyone here please clarify this notion of user? Is this user
is one per organization or just any user?