Hello,

Pádraig Brady wrote, On 04/10/2013 07:49 AM:
> [...]

<...>

> Note I've removed the -m short option since we try to avoid them for new
> stuff.
> Also it gives us the flexibility in future to add a param to
> --suppress-matched
> to suppress X lines before/around/after the matched line, which could also be
> useful.

Ok. good idea.

> Note I needed to fix array references in the perl test as follows:
> -                push $new_ent, $cmp;
> +                push @$new_ent, $cmp;

Sorry about that.
Seems like Perl 5.14 and later (which I use on my dev machine) allows unblessed
references to functions that take arrays/hashes
( http://perldoc.perl.org/5.14.0/perldelta.html#Syntactical-Enhancements ).

I'll have to remember to avoid such backwards-incompatible syntax.

> Will push in a while...

Thanks!

-gordon