[Apologies fro cross-posting]

We have received a great amount of the paper abstract and we would like to
thank everyone that had submitted.

The deadline for the abstract submission is now extended to the 26th of
February. We look forward to receiving even more interesting and insightful
papers from you!

Here are some reminders of the topics and the important dates:
📚NLP Societal applications and citizen science:
Typography, Spelling, Syllabification, Phonemic and Prosodic Transcription,
Morphology, Lexical Analysis, Local Syntax, Structural Syntax, Transformational
Analysis, Paraphrase Generation, Semantic Annotations, Semantic Analysis.
🗣️Linguistic Resources:
Corpus Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Sentiment analysis, Literature Studies,
Second-Language Teaching, Narrative content analysis, Corpus processing for the
Social Sciences.
🧠Digital Humanities:
Business Intelligence, Text Mining, Text Generation. Language Teaching
Software, Automatic Paraphrasing, Machine Translation, etc.
💻Natural Language Processing Applications:
Computational Socio-Linguistic (migration, geography, tourism, political
discourse, cinema, social media, gender studies…)

Important dates:
Deadline for the abstract submission: February 26
Notification of acceptance: March 10
Camera ready: March 24
Early bird registrations: March 11 to March 31
Other registrations deadline: April 15
Selected papers submission: Sept 15

Important links!
NooJ Conference website: https://nooj2024.x-23.org/
Submitting the paper via EasyChair:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=18nj

We will reach out for more information about the upcoming steps. In the
meantime, in case you have any question, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best,
18th NooJ International Conference Organ

THE 18TH NOOJ INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2024
JUN 4th to 7th, 2024 — Bergamo, Italy
Managed by The Nooj Association
Powered and hosted by X23 Srl