Dear subscribers,

I do apologise that you have been in receipt of the below emails. I was not
aware that the inbox was unmonitored and therefore going directly to you.

We have three job opportunities available here at the Oxford University Press
that might be of interest:

Corpus Software Developer (Part time/Fixed Term Contract)
Details and how to apply-
https://eu1.advorto.com/OUP/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=21522

Software Developer - Language Technology
Details and how to apply-
https://eu1.advorto.com/OUP/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=21651

Language Technologist - Computational Semantics (Part time/Fixed Term Contract)
Details and how to apply-
https://eu1.advorto.com/OUP/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=21652

Please do feel free to share these within your professional networks.

If you have any questions about these positions or about working at the OUP, do
not hesitate to contact me.

Apologies once again for the mistake.

Best wishes,

Amelia Grace
Recruitment Partner
Group HR, UK
OUP HR: Global Partner, One Function, One Team
Mobile: +44 (0) 1865 353284
Email: amelia.gr...@oup.com<mailto:amelia.gr...@oup.com>