AMTA 2016
               The Twelfth Conference of the
Association for Machine Translation in the Americas
             Hilton Austin Hotel, Austin, Texas
             October 28 - November 1, 2016
       http://amtaweb.org/amta-2016-in-austin-tx

            FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Online registration ends on Saturday October 22nd!

The Twelfth Biennial Conference of the Association for Machine Translation
in
the Americas (AMTA) will be held at the Hilton Austin Hotel in Austin,
Texas,
from Friday October 28th through Tuesday November 1st, 2016.  AMTA 2016 is
co-located with and will take place immediately prior to EMNLP 2016 (Nov
1-5),
with a shared day of workshops on November 1st.

AMTA is a unique conference that brings together MT researchers, developers,
and users of MT technology from government and industry.  It features
parallel
research, commercial, and government user tracks, as well as plenary
sessions
on themes of common interest. This year, we have assembled an exciting and
diverse program that includes invited keynote presentations by Mike
Dillinger
(LinkedIn), Spence Green (Lilt), Doug Jones (MIT), and Rico Sennrich
(Edinburgh), as well as a plenary panel on MT commercialization, chaired by
Daniel Marcu (ISI/USC). As usual, we will be holding our MT Technology
Showcase
- a popular exposition of MT technology exhibits and demonstrations, which
is
free and open to the public. We have scheduled in-depth tutorials and
workshops
on special topics of interest before and after the main conference, on
Friday,
October 28 and Tuesday, November 1.

For more details, please visit the conference website:
         http://amtaweb.org/amta-2016-in-austin-tx

          We look forward to seeing you in Austin!