  Datum: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:37:23 +0000
    Von: "momotyan11 ." <pete.j.whitel...@gmail.com>
Betreff: [Corpora-List] Software for error annotation
     An: corpora@uib.no

Dear All,

Can anyone refer me to software that can be used for error annotation, eg
of learner corpora. I know of Louvain's UCLEE but it doesn't seem to be
publicly available. I'd also like something that can be used to annotate
the corpus as well-formed, configurable, XML.

Thanks in advance for any pointers

Pete Whitelock

----- Ende der Nachricht von "momotyan11 ." <pete.j.whitel...@gmail.com> -----

--