Hello,

Bloomberg would like to bring your attention to two funding opportunities
available to those advancing the field of data science and machine learning:

The 2018 Bloomberg Data Science Research Grant Program invites academic
researchers worldwide to apply for unrestricted gifts that either support
research in data science or the creation of, or contributions to, open source
software used for data science. Applications must be submitted by March 15,
2018. Grant decisions will be communicated by May 15, 2018.

We have also launched our inaugural 2018 Bloomberg Data Science Ph.D.
Fellowship Program which is intended to provide Ph.D. students working in
broadly-construed data science with support and encouragement of
ground-breaking publications in both academic journals and conference
proceedings. Applications must be submitted by March 15, 2018. Fellowship
recipients will be announced by May 15, 2018.

All questions and future communications must be directed to r...@bloomberg.net.

We look forward to your application, and wish you all the best.
Bloomberg Research